Learn how to get the most your Mac. I’ll guide you through your Mac by showing you the basics of getting around the Mac with more than 80 video tutorials and more than 8 hours of video instruction. I begin by showing you the basics of getting around the Mac. I then cover features of the Mac in more detail including the Menu Bar, Dock. I also cover working with Finder windows, applications, documents, and other features.
What you’ll learn about your Mac include:
- How to get around your Mac with the Finder and Finder windows.
- How to keep your files and folders organized.
- How to find, install, and remove Applications.
- How to use macOS features including Notifications, Today View, Mission Control, and more.
- How to customize your Mac with System Preferences.
- How to use new Mojave features like Dark Mode, Desktop Stacks, Continuity Camera, Quick Actions and much more.
- Troubleshooting Tips.
- How to backup your Mac and restore files from a backup.
This tutorial covers macOS Mojave and macOS Catalina, but if you have an older Mac OS, most of these lessons will be able to help you as well.