Are you new to the Mac? Need some help getting started? The lessons below are designed to help you get started with your Mac. I’ll show you how to see which macOS you are using, the basics of getting around your Mac, how to work with Finder windows and navigate your folders, and use keyboard shortcuts..
Lessons to help you get started with your Mac include:
- How to tell which macOS you are using on your Mac.
- The basics of getting around your Mac.
- How to work with Finder windows.
- The different ways to access and navigate the folders on your Mac.
- A look at the folder hierarchy or folder structure of your Mac.
- Using keyboard shortcuts on your Mac.
This topic on getting started with your Mac is just over 30 minutes long.