I can help you learn how to get the most out of Safari on the Mac, iPad, and iPhone with my Tutor for Safari. This tutorial includes over 40 lessons including lessons on browsing and searching, viewing webpages in a reader, keeping a reading list, customizing Safari, and more. If you use Safari on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone, you’ll want to look at Tutor for Safari.
- Zoom in on webpages to make the text larger.
- Browse and search your history.
- Download files and PDFs.
- Use bookmarks to save webpages you visit often.
- Use Safari Reader to make articles easier to read.
- Automatically fill in forms on a web page.
- Open web pages in private mode.