Watch My AMA Webinar from Thursday, March 25.
This webinar was a bit shorter, but we covered some good ground, including:
- Why you want to update Zoom on a regular basis.
- How to temporarily unmute your mic while in a zoom meeting.
- Is it good to have multiple Apple IDs.
- Can you create two different photo libraries on on the Mac?
- Enable message forwarding on the iPhone to receive messages on the Mac.
- Do you need iCloud and Dropbox?
Join me for my next Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar. These webinars/classes are a great way to learn more about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch. You can just watch, or if you have a question, let me know. I’ll do my best to get an answer for you.