The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
Today on the iMore Show, Luke, Karen, and Stephen are joined by special guest Rene Ritchie to talk about the history of the iMore Show as they celebrate over 800 episodes. Plus, there are a few interesting rumors to discuss!
- Two big Apple TV upgrades could make it a future gaming powerhouse | iMore
- Apple’s HomePod could get an iPhone feature you use every day | iMore
- Five more M2-powered Macs are in the works, says well-connected journo | iMore
- Rugged Apple Watch, new SE again rumored for 2022 release with Apple Watch Series 8 | iMore
- Some M2 13-inch MacBook Pros have far slower SSDs than others | iMore
- Huge Apple TV promotion now live ahead of major upgrade | iMore
- Alto: All of the trades. None of the taxes. You can buy, sell, and trade 100+ coins/tokens with just $10 by visiting AltoIRA.com/imore.
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What’s in your wallet?
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: