Learn more about he Notes app on the Mac, iPad, and iPhone with my Tutor for Notes tutorial. In this tutorial, I cover everything from how to get around the Notes app, changing the Notes preferences, using Siri to create notes, floating a note window on the Mac, pinning notes to the top of your notes list, inserting images and maps, creating links, browsing your attachments, locking a note, sharing notes, and more. If you use Notes on your Mac, iPad or iPhone, you’ll want to check out my Tutorials for Notes.
What you’ll learn:
- How to create and delete notes including creating notes with Siri.
- Pin notes you access frequently to the top of your list.
- Create a checklist in a note.
- Add a table to a note.
- Add links and attachments to notes.
- Setup a note for collaboration and share your notes.
- Securing your notes with a password.
- Add maps and images to notes.
- Float a note window on top of all your other windows on a Mac.
- Create a note from the Control Center on your iPad or iPhone.
- Scan a document into a note on your iPad or iPhone.
- Add a sketch to a note on your iPad or iPhone.
0% Complete 0/19 Steps
0% Complete 0/23 Steps
0% Complete 0/25 Steps
Accessing this tutorial requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!