Learn how to get the most out of the Contacts app for the Mac, iPad, and iPhone in my tutorials for the Contacts App. some of the features covered are modifying the template the Mac app uses for contact information, how to change the display and sort order of your contacts on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Find out how to get the most out of the Contacts app on the Mac, iPad, and iPhone with Tutor for Contacts.
Key features demonstrated in this tutorial include:
- Making contacts cards represent a personal account or company account
- Adding field and editing templates on the Mac version of Contacts
- Creating Groups of Contacts in the Mac version of Contacts
- Sharing your contacts
- Changing the display and sort order of your contacts
- Restoring contacts from iCloud