Get the most out of the Calendar app on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone with my Tutor for Calendar. In this tutorial I cover the basics and more including a quick look a the interface, adding calendars, and adding events. I also look at events in more detail including adding repeating events, working with alerts and the Notification Center, adding locations to events as well as travel time alerts, adding invitees to an event, and adding notes and attachments to events. I then look at sharing calendars and adding different calendar accounts. Get the most out of Calendar with Tutor for Calendar!
What you’ll learn:
- How to create calendars and events on the Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- How to create calendar event notifications on the Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- How to create repeating events
- How to add locations to events with travel times
- How to share your calendars