Watch my AMA Webinar. What is an AMA? Ask Me Anything. If you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this is a great place to ask. Just register for one of my upcoming AMAs. When you register on the Early Bird Registration, there will be a place where you can ask your question. I’ll try my best to answer it during the AMA Webinar.
Some of what we covered in this AMA include:
- How to Convert a PDF to a Pages Document
- How to enlarge Text and Video in an Epub?
- Software Update locks up after Restart. Why?
- Your Favorite Widgets?
- How can I sync my messages?
- How can I keep my Desktop Organized?
- How do I save documents on the iPad?
- Can I set the font size in Notes?
- If I erase my Mac, will it erase my iPad & iPhone?
- Can I have Safari always open in Full Screen?
- I have duplicate saved passwords. Why?
- Apple Watch Notification Questions
- Can I get Siri to pronunciate names correctly?
- How can I transfer Safari’s History?
- Time Machine and unmounting disks
- How do you lock a note in Notes?
- Can I backup an external drive to Cloud?
- Conclusion and smalltalk
All topics above are set as chapters for easy navigation to a specific topic.
This event is reserved for All-Access Members.
Are you a member? Log in to register for classes, and view any past classes or webinars. Not a member? Join my 30-day Free All-Access Membership to join any class, and view any past classes and webinars, as well as all my tutorials.