This meeting went for about 2 hours. We had a good discussion about a number of different topics including:
- Storing PDFs in the Books app.
- Sorting files in the Finder on the Mac.
- How to uninstall VPNs from the iPhone.
- How to make the font size larger on the Mac by changing the display resolution.
- Mirroring the camera in a Zoom meeting so everything isn’t flipped.
- Syncing and iCloud (this is a popular topic).
- Backups and iCloud.
- along with a few other topics.
Join me for my next Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar. These webinars/classes are a great way to learn more about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch. You can just watch, or if you have a question, let me know. I’ll do my best to get an answer for you.
If you have anything to ask, let me know when you register below. Once you register, I’ll also send you a reminder a day before the webinar. I hope to see you there! Register below.