Learn how to perform a data merge in Pages with data from a Numbers Spreadsheet.
Did you know you could do a data merge in Pages on the Mac? Not sure what a data merge is and why you would want to use it? Check out my lessons on what a data merge is and how you do it with Pages on the Mac. I show you where you can get the AppleScript Application that helps with data merging documents, as well as how to set up your Pages document for a merge and prepare your Numbers document for merging. It’s easier than it sounds and can help out if you need to print a letter to numerous people ro envelopes for a group of people.
Lessons to help with data merges with Pages on the Mac include:
- What is a data merge and why you would want to merge data.
- Where to get the help AppleScript Application and what it includes.
- How to prepare your Numbers document for merging into a Pages document.
- How to prepare your Pages document for a data merge from a Numbers Spreadsheet.
- Performing a data merge from Numbers to Pages.
- Converting your Contacts data into a Numbers spreadsheet so you can use it in a data merge.
Note: In order to do a data merge as explained in these lessons, you need to download this free AppleScript application.