Learn about working with Applications in these lessons for the Mac.
Do you want to learn more about how to work with the Applications on your Mac? Maybe I can help. I start out by showing you how to can find your applications as well as switch between your open applications. I also show you how you can hide an application as opposed to quitting it. If you like how you work with Apps on the iPad and iPhone, you’ll like my lesson on the Launchpad. Of course, I also look at the different ways to install an application as well as delete an application from your Mac. I wrap it up with using applications in full-screen mode and finding an applications preferences. Once you look at these lessons, you’ll know all about working with applications on your Mac.
Lessons to help you work with applications on your Mac include:
- How to find your applications.
- How to switch between open applications.
- Hiding applications instead of quitting them.
- Using the Launchpad to organize and open your apps.
- Opening applications with Spotlight Search.
- Learn the different ways to install applications on your Mac.
- Learn the different ways to delete applications from your Mac.
- Using applications in Full-Screen mode.
- Finding an application’s preferences or settings.
This topic on getting working with applications on your Mac is just over 40 minutes long.