Join me today at 3PM (EST) for my next Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar. These webinars are a great way to learn more about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch. You can just watch, or if you have a question, let me know when you sign up. I’ll do my best to get an answer for you. Here is what I have lined up for questions for later today.
- What is the difference between USB-C and Thunderbolt adapters?
- Running through data on a new iPhone. Why?
- Filtering email
- Apple Support App
- How do I uninstall apps?
- How do I view an Excel document without Excel?
- How to switch keyboard languages.
- Installing macOS on a wiped machine.
If you have anything to ask, let me know when you register below. Once you register, you’ll ba able to add it to your calendar, and I’ll also send you a reminder before the webinar.
I hope to see you there! Register below.