The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
This week on the iMore Show, Luke and Stephen are jealous that Karen is on vacation, but there are still plenty of rumors to talk about!
- Big iPad Pro refresh with M2 chip, wireless charging, and more reportedly just months away | iMore
- Rumored 12-inch MacBook doesn’t fit Apple’s strategy, says ‘skeptical’ analyst
- 14-inch iPad could be lacking two major ‘Pro’ features… | iMore
- M2 MacBook Pro release date now June 24, pre-orders Friday 17 | iMore
- Apple signs $2.5 billion streaming deal with MLS | iMore
- Report: 10th generation iPad to receive USB-C, 5G, and A14 chip | iMore
- M1 iPad Stage Manager requirements blurred again by developer finding | iMore
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What’s in your wallet?
- Alto: All of the trades. None of the taxes. You can buy, sell, and trade 100+ coins/tokens with just $10 by visiting AltoIRA.com/imore.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: