The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
This week on the iMore Show, we take a look at the new earbuds from Beats, break down the latest iPhone display controversy, and look ahead to 2022.
- Gurman: Apple’s mixed reality headset to offer ‘high-quality virtual reality’ gaming | iMore
- Kuo: Apple’s 2022 AR/VR headset to pack Wi-Fi 6E for improved performance | iMore
- University of Michigan reveals early results of ‘unprecedented’ Apple Watch study | iMore
- Apple’s colorful HomePod minis are now on sale | iMore
- AirPods 3 review: A fantastic set of earbuds with a problematic price point | iMore
- Beats Fit Pro earbuds are here, cost $200, and might just best AirPods Pro | iMore
- iPhone 14 could adopt 4nm chip process, claims report | iMore
- Next-gen Apple silicon to “easily outperform Intel’s future processors” | iMore
- iFixit confirms third-party iPhone 13 display swaps disable Face ID | iMore
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What’s in your wallet?
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: