We had a great conversation in this AMA. This one was about 2 hours as well. Someday I’ll get that down a bit. In this webinar we discussed a number of topics including the following:
- Lightroom vs Photos for organizing and editing your photos
- Keeping your desktop organized with Stacks. I also show how to use Hot Corners to show your desktop by hiding all your open windows.
- How to change the red badge shows with the Mail app while it’s in the Dock.
- Backing up the iPhoen to iCloud and still accessing it from the Mac. Is that OK?
- Saving space with iCloud Photos.
- Deleting old Gmail accounts not being used.
- What the different storage options are when viewing About the Mac under the Apple menu.
Add my next AMA to your calendar and join me as I answer your questions. What is an AMA? Ask Me Anything. If you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this is a great place to ask. These webinars are a great way to learn more about your Apple devices.