Fresh off my vacation, we covered a lot in this AMA! It was a very productive meeting. Thanks everyone!
Some of what we covered include the following:
- How to disable popup windows in Safari on the Mac.
- Solving ‘This document cannot be saved. You do not have permission. issues.
- How to troubleshoot ‘Safari can’t connect to the server’ issues.
- How to download YouTube videos to your Mac.
- Keeping your desktop icon organized with Stacks.
- Troubleshooting why messages are not received sometimes in the Messages app.
- Solving Gmail account issues in the Mail app on the Mac.
- What happens when you archive a Mail message.
- Steps you can take to troubleshoot video issues in a browser.
- Apps for merging Photos libraries.
- What is happening to Applescript on the Mac.
- What happens when a browser runs out of memory? Why does this happen?
Here is a link to one of my favorite Safari Extensions to help block YouTube apps in Safari on the Mac, which I mention in the webinar: YouTube Ads Auto-Skipper.