- This event has passed. You can watch a replay of it in the video below.
What’s New in iOS 15 on the iPhone
October 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Do you have an iPhone? Are you wondering what is new with IOS 15? In this class I’ll go through some of the new favorite features Apple added with iOS 15. This includes navigating around in the new Safari with tab groups, schedule notifications with summaries, how you can FaceTime with people who do not have an Apple device and schedule FaceTime calls, how to setup Focus modes to help keep you focused, Photo Collections in Messages, and finding shared items from Messages.
- Navigation around the all new Safari.
- Scheduling Notification Summaries.
- FaceTime with non-Apple Devices.
- Adding Tags to Notes and Reminders.
- Keeping focused with Focus Mode.
- View Photo Collections in Messages.
- Find shared links and items.
The video is now available online below. Chapter markers are included to help find a topic you are interested in. I hope it helps!
BONUS CONTENT: I am including the video for this class for everyone! This was a new format I tried using Keynote and a green screen. Using this new format, I was also able to easily add chapters. Going forward, this is the format my classes will be in. If you like what you see and you want to attend or view future classes, take a look at my membership options!