Have you ever opened Apple’s Pages to create a word processing document or page layout document and you weren’t sure where to start? Along with Numbers, I personally believe Pages is the easiest word processor and page layout program to use. In this class I’ll take a look at the difference between a word processing document and page layout document, how to add objects and wrap text around objects, how you can format objects and text, and more. I primarily look at it on the Mac, but I also show how it works on the iPad and iPhone.
In this class I went over:
- What We Are Going To Cover
- A Look At The Interface To Pages
- Page Layout Document vs Word Processing Documents
- Starting Out With Templates
- Add Object Including Charts, Text, and Media
- Format Objects including Charts, Text, and Media
- Wrap Text Around Objects
- Export As Microsoft Word Or PDF
- Create Mail Merge Documents
- Wrap Up
- Question: Mail Merge Envelopes
- Discussion: Next Class – New In iOS 16
If you want to learn more about Pages, watch a replay of my class on Pages for the Mac, iPad, and iPhone!