- This event has passed. You can watch a replay of it in the video below.
Organizing & Editing in Photos on the Mac Class
January 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Join me in my class on Managing and Editing your photos in the Photos app on the Mac! Over the holidays, you probably took a lot of photos. My guess is with the most popular camera in the work – the iPhone! Now that you have those photos, what can you do with them? How to you organize them? Edit them? or even share them with others? This is what I am going to going over in this class for photos on the Mac.
Some of what I cover include:
- Bringing Photos and Video into the Photos App
- Organizing your Photos and Video in Albums
- Viewing Photos and Videos on a Map
- Searching and Filtering Photos and Videos
- Viewing and Editing Metadata of Photos and Videos
- Sharing Albums with others
- Editing Photos and Videos
Watch my video for this class on Organizing and Editing Photos on the Mac!
Note: This class was taught using Photos on macOS Monterey, but most of the features are available on older macOS versions as well, so don’t let that stop you from joiing the class.