Getting Started with an iPad Class
NOTE: This Webinar has passed. Looking for a replay? Replays are available for members. Are you a member? Log in to view the webinars.
Some of you know that I made a commitment to use my iPad more back in 2021. Prior to this commitment, I was thinking the iPad is just a big iPhone. Fast forward to a year later, my iPad (it is an iPad Pro) is now my go to device! I can do the majority of my work on it, and it is great for reading! I am now even using my Mac more like an iPad by opening apps up in full screen. But the biggest thing may be that I am starting to recommend the iPad as a replacement to a Mac for people! Don’t get me wrong, a Mac can do more than an iPad, but also, an iPad can do more than a Mac.
In this class, I go over the basics of using an iPad for your main computer and how it may be able to replace a Mac for common tasks. Join us to find out how far the iPad has come!
Some of what I cover include:
- Why you want to accessorize your iPad with a Keyboard, Mouse, and Pencil
- Home Screen Options to make you more Efficient
- Set App Icons Larger
- Duplicate Apps on multiple Home Screens
- Add Widgets to your Home Screen
- User Focus Mode to keep you Focused
- use Simple Backgrounds to make your Apps and Widgets easier to see
- Use Safari for your default Browser
- Save Websites to Home Screen
- Master Basic Multitasking
- Open Multiple Windows
- Add favorite apps to the Dock
- Explore Apps
I hope it helps!