Editing Photos in the Photos App on the Mac
Want to learn how to take your photography to the next level by editing your photos on your Mac? Apple’s Photos app has some great tools to help you improve your photos!
In this class, you’ll learn how to use the powerful photo editing tools in Photos that come with your Mac. You’ll learn how to adjust exposure, color, and composition to create stunning images that will impress your friends and followers.
I will guide you through the process of editing photos on your Mac, from the basics to more advanced techniques. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photographer, you’ll come away with the skills you need to take your photos to the next level.
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your photography skills. Sign up for our class on editing photos on the Mac today!
Please note: Even though the Photos app has great features for organizing and sharing your photos, in this class I will be focusing on editing your photos
- 00:00:28 – Welcome
- 00:03:26 – About Me
- 00:05:03 – About DansTutorials.com
- 00:06:38 – What We Are Going to Cover
- 00:08:30 – Basics and Interface to Editing in Photos on the Mac
- 00:18:08 – Where Photos are Stored and Exporting Unmodifed Images
- 00:20:27 – Make Adjustments to Photos in Photos on the Mac
- 00:59:11 – Add Filters with Photos on the Mac
- 01:02:31 – Crop and Straighten with the Photos app on the Mac
- 01:14:39 – Edit Live Photos in Photos an the Mac
- 01:24:12 – Edit VIdeos with Photos on the Mac
- 01:28:27 – Tips for Photos on the Mac
- 01:34:50 – Coupon Code for Discount to DansTutorials.com
- 01:35:31 – Summary and Conclusion