The Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinars are a great place to learn more about Apple devices! What is an Ask Me Anything? It was a webinar where you could ask anything. If you had a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this was a great place to ask. When you registered on the Early Bird Registration, there was a place where you could ask your question. Dan tried his best to answer it during the AMA Webinar.
The webinar was held live through Zoom. If you couldn’t make it or if you missed something (Dan could cover a lot in a webinar), a recording of the event could be found below within 24 hours of the webinar.
👉 This AMA is for members only. Log in if your are member. Sign up to join.
Topics covered include:
- 00:32 – Introduction
- 01:07 – How to move Music Libraries (I fumbled through this)
- 13:31 – How to move the Music Library Take 2
- 28:19 – How to Change Screen Resolution Easily
- 39:21 – How to connect Airpods to an Apple TV (another fumble)
- 44:06 – Can I do anything about Spam?
- Switch Music Libraries on a Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210230
- Connecting Bluetooth devices (AirPods) to an Apple TV: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205302
- AirTag Tracking: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212227
- Setting up AirTags: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210973
- PSA: The Portland MUG General Meeting is this coming Monday, April 10. The main presentation topic is Apple’s PREVIEW app. Go to this page if interested, then ask for a free invite for this Zoom meeting: https://pmug.org/event/general-meeting-topic-tbd-april-10th-630-pm/