Watch my AMA Webinar from April 7, 2022. What is an AMA? Ask Me Anything. If you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this is a great place to ask. When you register on the Early Bird Registration, there will be a place where you can ask your question. I try my best to answer it during the AMA Webinar.
Some of the questions I covered in this AMA include:
- Do you offer One-to-One training?
- Is there a quick way to delete tabs in a group in Safari?
- Is it possible to create Contacts groups in the online iCloud.com interface (say for PC users or those without a Mac)?
- To save money and give less to Apple, what home hobby small business system do you recommend? That I could use for 10 years?
- I want to use Pages to journal my upcoming trip. Would it be best to set it up in sections for each day or each country/city?
- If my husband sets up family sharing on iCloud, he can share his purchases with me, but can I share my purchases with him?
- A friend’s husband that bought a MacBook Pro. On autofill, it only has his v-card. It is her Apple ID. Why does it only show his V-Card?
- Seems like music always comes on in the car when set to bluetooth? How can I turn that off?
- In a Numbers spreadsheet, how to print with numbers showing in left side?
All topics we covered are set as chapters for easy navigation to a specific topic.You must be a member to view the video.