Watch my AMA Webinar. What is an AMA? Ask Me Anything. If you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this is a great place to ask. Just RSVP below. When you RSVP, there will be a place where you can ask your question. I’ll try my best to answer it during the AMA Webinar.
Some of what I covered in this AMA include:
- Hide my email? How and when do you use it?
- How do I reset the function of hiding my email and using an alias?
- My blocked email still shows. Why?
- When blocking contacts and email, does the block remain even if I delete that email?
- FindMy response varies between an update every five minutes to a continuous read of location. Why?
- When I delete messages on iPad, it doesn’t delete them on my MacBook Air.
- Have you ever heard of the Photo Cleaner App? If so, is it worth having it to tidy photos?
- Do you have a favorite business card scanner (I use Covve which is okay)?
- What’s the Keychain all about? How is it accessed and used?
- Syncing Messages across my devices? How do I do that?
- How do I network my 3 Macs so they all get whatever I create transferred to all three?
- What is best way to do a data transfer to a new Mac?
- How much RAM do I need if I purchase a new Mac?
- Is there any way we can do stuff with our computers when the internet is NOT operational?
This event is reserved for All-Access Members.
Are you a member? Log in to register for classes, and view any past classes or webinars. Not a member? Join my 30-day Free All-Access Membership to join any class, and view any past classes and webinars, as well as all my tutorials.