Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar
Watch my AMA Webinar. What is an AMA? Ask Me Anything. If you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this is a great place to ask. Just RSVP below. When you RSVP, there will be a place where you can ask your question. I’ll try my best to answer it during the AMA Webinar.
In this AMA, some of what I covered include:
- How to Capture Video Screenshots
- Setting Auto-Reply with Apple Mail
- Share an iPhone’s Voice Mail
- Sharing your Mac Screen with Others
- Creating Bootable Drives for M1 Macs
- Should people still have landlines?
- Apple Recovery and Legacy Settings
- Upgrading an iPad
- What Transcription Service do I use?
- VPN for iPhones
- Encrypted Time Machine Backups and FileVault
Chapters are embedded in the video for you to easily select where you want to go in the AMA.
NOTE: In my quest in improving the videos, I sometimes falter. In this AMA, the guests questions are not very loud. I have since found the issue and in future webinars this should be resolved. My answers are loud and clear though. Thanks for your patience and your support!