Watch my AMA Webinar below. What is an AMA? Ask Me Anything. If you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this is a great place to ask. Just RSVP below. When you RSVP, there will be a place where you can ask your question. I’ll try my best to answer it during the AMA Webinar.
Some of what we covered included:
- What is Keychain? How can I have my passwords save to it? Does it conflict with 1Password? As a tennis coach, I would like to have music with some of my drills. What bluetooth speaker would be loud enough?
- How do you share screen on FaceTime with others using Windows?
- Can you delete messages in bulk in the Messages app on the Mac?
- What do you do when a Time Machine backup fails? What is Disk Utility? Can it help?
- What’s the difference between the M1 Pro chip and the M1 Max chip?
- How do I create and edit address labels from a database using Tap Forms on the Mac?
- How do you open two safari pages side by side?
- How can I open two Numbers documents side-by-side on the iPad?
- Are there any Virtual Programs on M1 Macs that can run Snow Leopard? Do you think new M1 iPad Pros will soon be able to run Mac apps, like M1 Macs can now run iPadOS apps?
- Can you go over how to group the tabs in Safari?
- My iPad says (again) I am out of storage. Problem is the podcasts that jump on. How best to tame these? I really like a few of them.
- Is it possible to send a link for a file on iCloud Drive to a recipient (Mac or Windows) without the recipient needing a password, etc?