Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar
Watch my AMA Webinar. What is an AMA? Ask Me Anything. If you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, or Apple TV – this is a great place to ask. Just RSVP below. When you RSVP, there will be a place where you can ask your question. I’ll try my best to answer it during the AMA Webinar.
Some of what we covered in this AMA include:
- Converting Photos to a PDF using the Photos App on the Mac.
- Using Split-Screen on the Mac to view to windows side by side, while in full-screen.
- Syncing Podcasts in the Music app on the Mac.
- Changing the Apple ID used for iCloud on the Mac.
- Removing DropBox from the Mac.
- Is it safe to go to iOS 15? Yes!
- Will a 4K apple TV work on a non-4K TV? Yes!
- Locking the camera on the iPhone to landscape, is it possible? No. Does orientation lock help with this? No.Orientation lock is for the display, not the camera.
- iPadOS 15 Tips.