- This event has passed. You can watch a replay of it in the video below.
Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar
August 14 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Do you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or other Apple device? These webinars are a great place to ask! They are usually formatted as an AMA or Ask Me Anything and are held on a regular basis.
Fresh off my vacation, we covered a lot in this AMA! It was a very productive meeting. Thanks everyone!
Some of what we covered include the following:
- How to disable popup windows in Safari on the Mac.
- Solving ‘This document cannot be saved. You do not have permission. issues.
- How to troubleshoot ‘Safari can’t connect to the server’ issues.
- How to download YouTube videos to your Mac.
- Keeping your desktop icon organized with Stacks.
- Troubleshooting why messages are not received sometimes in the Messages app.
- Solving Gmail account issues in the Mail app on the Mac.
- What happens when you archive a Mail message.
- Steps you can take to troubleshoot video issues in a browser.
- Apps for merging Photos libraries.
- What is happening to Applescript on the Mac.
- What happens when a browser runs out of memory? Why does this happen?
Here is a link to one of my favorite Safari Extensions to help block YouTube apps in Safari on the Mac, which I mention in the webinar: YouTube Ads Auto-Skipper.