- This event has passed. You can watch a replay of it in the video below.
Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar
June 3 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Do you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or other Apple device? These webinars are a great place to ask! They are usually formatted as an AMA or Ask Me Anything and are held on a regular basis.
We had a great conversation in this AMA. This one was about 2 hours as well. Someday I’ll get that down a bit. In this webinar we discussed a number of topics including the following:
- Lightroom vs Photos for organizing and editing your photos
- Keeping your desktop organized with Stacks. I also show how to use Hot Corners to show your desktop by hiding all your open windows.
- How to change the red badge shows with the Mail app while it’s in the Dock.
- Backing up the iPhoen to iCloud and still accessing it from the Mac. Is that OK?
- Saving space with iCloud Photos.
- Deleting old Gmail accounts not being used.
- What the different storage options are when viewing About the Mac under the Apple menu.