Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar
Do you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or other Apple device? These webinars are a great place to ask! They are usually formatted as an AMA or Ask Me Anything and are held on a regular basis.
This meeting went for about 2 hours. We had a good discussion about a number of different topics including:
- Storing PDFs in the Books app.
- Sorting files in the Finder on the Mac.
- How to uninstall VPNs from the iPhone.
- How to make the font size larger on the Mac by changing the display resolution.
- Mirroring the camera in a Zoom meeting so everything isn’t flipped.
- Syncing and iCloud (this is a popular topic).
- Backups and iCloud.
- along with a few other topics.