Ask Me Anything (AMA) Webinar
Do you have a question about your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or other Apple device? These webinars are a great place to ask! They are usually formatted as an AMA or Ask Me Anything and are held on a regular basis.
Thanks to everyone who was able to join us! I think we had another great webinar! This one went a bit long, again nearly 2 hours, but we covered a lot. 🙂
Some of what we covered include:
- Steps to transfer files from an older Mac to a new one including Migration Assistant.
- Passwords and Autofill on the Mac.
- Mail Settings.
- Printers and Air Print.
- Separating or saving a single page from a multi-page preview document.
- Hard Drive formats and what to purchase for hard drives.
- Where apps store iCloud documents.