Apple has been expanding accessibility options at a fast pace over the last few years. This is great! but what options are there for accessibility? How can these options help you? That is what I’ll be taking a look at in this class.
Some of what I covered include (video includes chapters):
- Change the Mac Cursor Size and Color
- Zoom into the Display on your Mac
- Reduce Transparency on the Mac
- Show Window Title Icons on the Mac
- Change Default Text Size on the iPad and iPhone
- Change Text Size for Specific Apps
- Using the Magnifier on the iPhone
- LED Flash Alerts on the iPhone
- Zoom with Back Tap on the iPhone
- Sound Recognition on the iPad and iPhone
This event is reserved for All-Access Members.
Are you a member? Log in to register for classes, and view any past classes or webinars. Not a member? Join my 30-day Free All-Access Membership to join any class, and view any past classes and webinars, as well as all my tutorials.